Anyone using the cabbage jabber bundle?

jone

Oct 7, 2012, 1:37:35 PM10/7/12
to emacs-...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

Installing cabbage is at the moment broken because of the vendor dependency emacs-jabber.
Is there someone who is using the jabber bundle?
We would like to completely remove the jabber bundle.

See the details at https://github.com/senny/cabbage/issues/164

Cheers,
jone

senny

Oct 7, 2012, 1:57:15 PM10/7/12
to emacs-...@googlegroups.com
I think you can go ahead and remove the bundle. Then we get the installer working again.
It would be nice if you could post a simple how-to guide to install the dependencies again.
This would allow the people using the jabber-bundle to keep the existing functionality.
We can then link to this discussion in the issue to document the changes.

Cheers,
-- Yves