Eclim may break autocomplete-mode in python mode

martin luo

Sep 9, 2012, 1:12:24 PM9/9/12
to emacs-...@googlegroups.com
In cabbage, eclim is enabled globally. Eclim mode will enabled if file is in eclim project dir, so if I have a python file in the eclim project dir, the python file buffer will have eclim minor mode enabled, then autocomplete will use eclim, that results in an eclim error, no autocomplete occurs. I think this will effect other major mode such as c or ruby.

senny

Sep 9, 2012, 1:21:40 PM9/9/12
to emacs-...@googlegroups.com
I don't use python and I don't do much Java development with eclim anymore. This sounds like a bug though. Please open an issue on github. I'll get Fredrik (current maintainer of emacs-eclim involved). We need to have a clear line, how Java development with cabbage should be done. There also a lot of documentation missing.

Thanks a lot for your contributions, they are very welcome.