ace-jump-mode made it into cabbage!

senny

Oct 8, 2012, 8:21:17 AM10/8/12
to emacs-...@googlegroups.com
hey cabbage-crew,

This weekend I found this episode of EmacsRocks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZkpmegySnc&feature=plcp
It features the fantastic ace-jump-mode (https://github.com/winterTTr/ace-jump-mode) . This mode truly impressing
and adds a sharp and precise knife to our tool belt. This morning we added ace-jump-mode to cabbage and you will
get it when you update your installation (./script/update.sh) the next time. ace-jump-mode is part of our power-edit
bundle so make sure to activate it.

Besides the announcement I wanted to start a discussion about the binding. Currently it is on C-c SPC but I personally
would really like a one keystroke binding for this mode to access it faster. If you have a good idea, where we could
bind ace-jump-mode in our ergonomic bundle please share.

Cheers,
-- Yves