elmhurst-sandbox

Darren

Nov 6, 2012, 2:11:00 PM11/6/12
to elmhur...@googlegroups.com
I sent a pull request to the elmhurst-sandbox that includes a barebones rails application. If/when this is pulled into the sandbox we can discuss cloning the repository, making changes and submitting pull requests.

shank

Nov 6, 2012, 3:03:18 PM11/6/12
to Darren, elmhur...@googlegroups.com
That sounds good!

I'm going to create written instructions to explain the code used in voter.rb

Sterling