reactor with actual application urls?

mi...@mhbtech.com

Aug 25, 2016, 10:10:58 PM8/25/16
to Elm Discuss
Hi, I'm just learning elm so forgive me if this is a stupid question. I'm attempting to build an app that has a list page and a detail page using the navigation package and am using reactor for dev time compilation.

Currently, I've been loading the elm application with reactor(version 0.17.1) using the url localhost:8000/list.elm and that works fine. However I'd now like to break out the pages to different url paths using the navigation package into /list and /details paths.

How can one use real url paths during dev time?

Thanks!

Richard Feldman

Aug 26, 2016, 1:47:15 PM8/26/16
to Elm Discuss
Check out elm-live - its --pushstate flag is for exactly this use case! :)

mi...@mhbtech.com

Sep 5, 2016, 5:31:14 PM9/5/16
to Elm Discuss
Thanks! Elm live is great!