Where to find Elm consultants? (paid)

MK

Feb 10, 2016, 10:53:54 PM2/10/16
to Elm Discuss
After going through a few tutorials, I'm about to use Elm for the first real-world time to build a web app that's your usual in-house intranet db-admin CRUD app.  Lots of forms posting-to and getting-from my database behind a JSON HTTP API.

I'd love some paid part-time guidance and code review from someone with Elm experience, but don't know where to find someone like that.  (It's not a category in Upwork.com yet.)

So sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but if not here, where should I look?  (And if here, then hello, please contact me mileskeaton at gmail or ping here.)

Thank you.

Simon

Feb 11, 2016, 10:36:52 AM2/11/16
to Elm Discuss

Sean Hess

Feb 11, 2016, 11:40:10 AM2/11/16
to Elm Discuss
Hi MK,

I'm available. I've completed multiple paid projects in Elm, including extensive work with forms and CRUD. I just finished my last project and I would enjoy helping out. I've done a lot of mentoring and consulting. I also enjoy jumping in and coding with people to get the project off on the right foot. Email me back privately and let's set up a time to meet?

Sean Hess

MK

Feb 11, 2016, 4:43:27 PM2/11/16
to Elm Discuss
Thanks Simon & Sean. Emailing you off-list.