https://github.com/evancz down?

Tobias Hermann

Jun 25, 2016, 1:30:48 PM6/25/16
to Elm Discuss
Just wanted to compile something using evancz/elm-markdown and the download failed. Is this a github problem or have things moved?

Evan Czaplicki

Jun 25, 2016, 1:58:58 PM6/25/16
to elm-d...@googlegroups.com
It is a GitHub problem. I have opened a support ticket and reached out to them on Twitter.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon. Though since it is Saturday, the support staff is probably not in the office... Not really sure what actions to take. I will be getting on a flight soon as well, so I can try more things once I land.

On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 1:30 PM, Tobias Hermann <edi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just wanted to compile something using evancz/elm-markdown and the download failed. Is this a github problem or have things moved?

Tobias Hermann

Jun 25, 2016, 2:17:35 PM6/25/16
to Elm Discuss
OK, thanks for the information. Have a nice flight. :)

Evan Czaplicki

Jun 25, 2016, 2:41:23 PM6/25/16
to elm-d...@googlegroups.com
Seems to be back! Actually sitting on the plane now, so I'm glad I found out before it took off.

Sorry for the trouble. I have some plans for package.elm-lang.org that'll make download mirrors possible, so we'll be less open to problems like this.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Tobias Hermann

Jun 25, 2016, 4:07:24 PM6/25/16
to Elm Discuss
No Problem. I think github usually can be considered very reliable though.

Noah Hall