Elm Remote Meetup #2 videos, broken out by talk

Josh Adams

Jul 28, 2016, 7:03:49 PM7/28/16
to elm-d...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

So this is later than I intended it to be, but I managed to edit the videos for the second Elm Remote Meetup and get them live.  You can find them here:

Spread the love far and wide.  Hope you like it!  Thanks to all the speakers and to everyone who attended.  If you want to help us plan the next one, or speak at it, please just hop onto the #remote-meetup channel on slack!

P.S. - I know there are some really annoying display bugs on these, those are due to an edge case triggered by my rendering them on a Mac for the first time and the hangout being at a lower resolution than I'd like, combined with some shoddy coding on our part because we never had hit this edge case before.  Woops!  They work/look fine once the video starts playing.

--
Josh Adams