Rendering Elm in hardware

Luke Westby

Jul 19, 2016, 10:14:33 PM7/19/16
to Elm Discuss
Hi folks!

I wanted to share on here some code that I discussed at the July Elm Remote Meetup about rendering Elm to a hardware device.

All the code is at https://github.com/lukewestby/elm-remote-meetup-july-2016, and the README contains links to the slides and video recording of the presentation. I hope it will inspire ideas about what else we can do with Elm outside of the browser :)

Will White

Jul 20, 2016, 9:35:37 AM7/20/16
to Elm Discuss
Thanks Luke. I'm looking forward to the detailed written explanation!

John Watson

Jul 21, 2016, 3:05:39 AM7/21/16
to Elm Discuss
I thought this was absolutely fascinating and well presented.  I'll be very interested to see where this leads.