elm-style-animation awesomeness

Rupert Smith

Jan 17, 2017, 11:46:22 AM1/17/17
to Elm Discuss
Just wanted to express my delight with mdgriffith/elm-style-animation. I haven't done much with animating HTML before, but half a day in and I already feel like its a breeze. I see there is elm-community/easing-functions too. I'm trying to follow the advice in the Material Design Spec, and its going to be a lot easier than I thought.

Rex van der Spuy

Jan 17, 2017, 12:00:33 PM1/17/17
to Elm Discuss
Agreed, for me it's really one of Elm's killer apps.
`elm-style-elements` is just as awesome:

It has pretty much "solved" CSS, in the same way that Elm solved JavaScript.