[ANN] elm-conf US will be September 28, 2017. CFP opens April 10.

Brian Hicks

Apr 4, 2017, 10:40:37 AM4/4/17
to Elm Discuss
Most of the details in the subject, and see https://www.elm-conf.us/ for more on submitting a talk.

Sponsorships are available if your company wants to promote itself in the Elm community and get a deal on tickets at the same time. Email me privately or at elm-...@thestrangeloop.com for more details, or download the prospectus linked in the footer of the site.

I'm super excited that this is happening again, and I hope to see all of you in September! :D

Brian Hicks

Apr 28, 2017, 11:20:04 AM4/28/17
to Elm Discuss
Forgot to bump this sooner, sorry!

The CFP is open: cfp.elm-conf.us. We have about a week left to submit and still get feedback, and a week after after that before the hard deadline. We've had a low number of talks so far, so if you have an idea submit it! We'll help you flesh out more or less any proposal you care to submit.