How to get typed-svg into elm-community?

Rupert Smith

Apr 25, 2017, 10:45:58 AM4/25/17
to Elm Discuss
It would be good to get this moved to elm-community provided canadaduane is happy with that. I did not realize until I started using it that the elm-lang/svg is untyped Strings all the way, so it would seem worth re-writing a more strongly typed SVG library with a view to replacing the default elm-lang one. I guess elm-lang/svg did not get much love as its a big API to cover.

How does one join the elm-community group, fork this project into it, and get commit rights to work on it?

Noah Hall

Apr 25, 2017, 10:48:13 AM4/25/17
to elm-d...@googlegroups.com
Like I replied in that thread, open an issue at
https://github.com/elm-community/manifesto and we will discuss there.
Looks like one has already been created:
https://github.com/elm-community/Manifesto/issues/69