catch all ?

Alex Shneyderman

Apr 8, 2014, 8:23:06 AM4/8/14
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
Sometimes I use catch(gen_tcp:close(skt)) in erlang. Is there some form of try that allows me to do this in elixir? it is pretty convenient and I sure can handle it with a macro, just making sure I did not miss docs somewhere.

José Valim

Apr 8, 2014, 8:31:55 AM4/8/14
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
No, we don't have such. And yes, a macro seems like a good way to go!

José Valim
Skype: jv.ptec
Founder and Lead Developer