[ElixirConf] Speakers and Keynotes Posted Online!

Jim Freeze

Jun 16, 2016, 10:21:56 PM6/16/16
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends

Exciting News! The illustrious speakers for
ElixirConf USA 2016 are now online!

This year will be the largest gathering of
Elixirans on the planet.

ElixirConf USA 2016 will have five training
classes with seven instructors, three speaking
tracks with 31 speakers and three keynote speakers.

Also, we just added to the site, our newest keynote
speaker, Boyd Multerer. You can find out more
about Boyd at

The excitement for this years conference is building.

Sign up now to reserve your space

See you in Orlando at ElixirConf USA 2016!

--
Dr. Jim Freeze, Ph.D.
ElixirConf Organizer

P.S.
 Don't forget to reserve your hotel room.