[ANN] Plug v0.12.0 released

José Valim

Apr 15, 2015, 5:24:27 AM4/15/15
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I would like to announce that Plug v0.12.0 is out. Over the v0.11 branch, we have made many improvements to performance and security, and we have consolidated everything into a new v0.12.0 release.

I am really excited about this release because the v0.12 branch is likely our last branch before Plug v1.0. The only missing feature we have scheduled is support for Plug.SSL.

Please read the CHANGELOG and try it out: https://github.com/elixir-lang/plug/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

Cheers!

José Valim
Skype: jv.ptec
Founder and Lead Developer

Lennart Fridén

Apr 15, 2015, 9:19:01 AM4/15/15
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com, jose....@plataformatec.com.br
Congrats and thanks!

/Lennart

William De Melo Gueiros

Apr 17, 2015, 8:44:58 AM4/17/15
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com

\o/ good job

And 1.0 is coming,  good news

Wojciech Kaczmarek

Apr 17, 2015, 2:47:27 PM4/17/15
to elixir-lang-talk
Great news!

To bring some encouraging reality check, I'm using Plug on production (commercial stuff so can't provide direct links for the community) since 0.7 - when it introduced `Conn.halt/2` totally easing the coding of own plugs.. So I consider it production-ready since then :D

Thanks for all hacking time spent on Plug, now and in the past..

W.