ElixirRuhr Meetup (Germany)

Jan Owiesniak

Jun 19, 2016, 10:25:40 AM6/19/16
to elixir-lang-talk
This meetup aims to build up a community of open minded people in the Ruhr area that are interested in the Elixir Programming Language.

The next meetup will be 30th June 2016. Doors will open at 18:30, the talks are starting at 19:00.
The event will be free, but with a limited amount of space.
Please use our Meetup.com page for RSVP.

We are interested in new speakers! Please contact us if you like to give a talk. If you are having a topic in mind but you are unsure if it fits - just get in touch with us.

http://elixir.ruhr | https://twitter.com/ElixirRuhr | http://www.meetup.com/ElixirRuhr