Elixir syntax error bug

Илья Ткачук

Feb 23, 2015, 12:32:15 PM2/23/15
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Some time ago I found this bug. Define some module with double 'when' clause
And.. in was compiled! Without any warnings. And it works, but .. it ignore first 'when' guard
Снимок экрана 2015-02-20 в 0.55.05.png

José Valim

Feb 23, 2015, 12:34:17 PM2/23/15
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
It is not a bug. You can specify multiple when clauses and they work like OR. They are disjoint, if any passes, the guard pass. :)

José Valim
Skype: jv.ptec
Founder and Lead Developer