Elixir in Ottawa

Steve Pallen

Jul 27, 2014, 11:16:22 PM7/27/14
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
Anyone using Elixir around the Ottawa, ON area?

Adam Waselnuk

Feb 19, 2015, 9:51:21 AM2/19/15
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
Hey Steve,

I've just recently discovered Elixir and am very interested in learning it this year. Have you found any Ottawa groups yet?
I'd love to have some people to share my work with as I start building things with it.

Steve Pallen

Feb 20, 2015, 11:18:35 AM2/20/15
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
Adam,

I have not found any Ottawa groups yet. I'm still very active in developing Elixir solutions. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Steve

Steve Pallen

Feb 20, 2015, 11:35:59 AM2/20/15
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
Adam,

I just joined the Ottawa Erlang Meetup group and suggested a Meetup. Might be a good way to get something kicked off.

Steve

T Ty

Feb 20, 2015, 11:46:42 AM2/20/15
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
Most of us here in Ottawa working with Erlang flirt into Elixir territory on occasion. Cheers