Contribution

Timothy Chen

Jul 6, 2014, 1:01:27 AM7/6/14
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm interested in learning to contribute to Elixir, and want to know what issues are recommended to start.

On github issues there isn't listed much but I assume it can't be only just a handful of issues that are open.

Thanks!

Tim

José Valim

Jul 6, 2014, 4:23:50 AM7/6/14
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tim,

On Github we tag issues by perceived difficulty. You can see the tags on the left side:

Unfortunately there are no bugs with tag Starter for now but they do exist. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the issues!

José Valim
Skype: jv.ptec
Founder and Lead Developer