Code Coverage for Elixir project

Brandon Fish

Jul 7, 2016, 7:10:25 PM7/7/16
to elixir-lang-core
I wanted to propose a feature of adding code coverage report for the elixir project and build. Is this something I could add to the issue tracker?

José Valim

Jul 7, 2016, 7:12:47 PM7/7/16
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
You want to generate code reports for Elixir itself? That may be welcome depending on how much code it would entail. :) I wouldn't open up an issue though given this is something it is low priority for us and we won't tackle it ourselves. Thank you for pinging and asking!

José Valim
Skype: jv.ptec
Founder and Director of R&D