[Proposal] Add URL to mix hex.outdated

瀏覽次數:23 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

t...@scalpel.com

未讀,
2017年8月3日 下午2:02:552017/8/3
收件者:elixir-lang-core
I think we should steal this feature from Yarn when running "mix hex.outdated"

Often when I want to upgrade my dependencies I want to take a look at the changelog to see if I need to update my code.
As a convenience I want to just copy/paste the url of the project so I don't have to google it and then find the correct package.

My proposal would be to add a URL column to the output of the tool which reads from a url field in the project Keyword list.

Eric Meadows-Jönsson

未讀,
2017年8月4日 上午8:58:082017/8/4
收件者:elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
A link to the package on hex.pm can be added, but we cannot link to the repository page for the project because our links are not structured.

If you wish to work on this the repository where this should be added is here: https://github.com/hexpm/hex.

Eric Meadows-Jönsson
回覆所有人
回覆作者