Elixir v1.0.3 upcoming

José Valim

Jan 24, 2015, 8:15:38 AM1/24/15
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com, elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

We are planning to announce Elixir v1.0.3 in about 5 days. The goal is for it to be a standard bug fix release in the v1.0 branch. You can read the changes so far in the changelog:

There are a couple issues in the issues tracker that will be fixed before 1.0.3 too:

We would appreciate if you could give the v1.0 branch a try! Instruction on how to compile from source can be found on the website.

Finally, contributions are welcome! Please remember to send your contributions to master regardless of the milestone in issues tracker as we will properly backport them. :)

José Valim
Skype: jv.ptec
Founder and Lead Developer