Fwd: Campaign update: sign the BMA's new petiton to repeal the Health and Social Care Act 2012

Osman Abdelatti

May 2, 2014, 6:14:47 PM5/2/14
to elha...@googlegroups.com
The petition

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Mark Porter" <mail...@info.bma.org.uk>
Date: 30 April 2014 08:50:03 GMT-7
To: abdel...@aol.com
Subject: Campaign update: sign the BMA's new petiton to repeal the Health and Social Care Act 2012

Dear colleague

As you are aware, last month the BMA launched its campaign highlighting the damage done to the NHS following the introduction of the Health and Social Care Act. Thank you to those of you who attended our launch event in parliament. This has helped us get the debate about the Act back on the political agenda.

To demonstrate the strength of feeling among the medical profession and patients about the damage the Act is doing to the NHS, we have submitted an e-petition to the Government. My thanks go to joint deputy chair of the medical students committee, Will Sapwell, for submitting the petition on behalf of the BMA.

It is important that we, as doctors, sign up to the petition as soon as possible and share it via email and social media to friends and colleagues and make sure that one year on our voices are fully heard.

I have signed the petition and will be sharing it with my colleagues at my trust. Can I please ask you to sign it and share it with your networks?

You can access it here -
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/64407

Many thanks for your help in driving the momentum for this BMA campaign.
Find out more about the campaign on our website.

Best wishes

Mark
Follow us: Follow us on facebookFollow usFollow us on linkedinFollow us on youtube
Go to the BMA website home page
Register for a BMA web account today
Ask us a question or send us your feedback
To unsubscrib e from BMA mailings please telephone +44 (0) 300 123 1233 or by email to membe...@bma.org.uk

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
If you have received this email in error please notify postm...@bma.org.uk.
Email sent or received by the BMA is monitored.

The British Medical Association. (Website: bma.org.uk)
Registered as a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales under registered number 00008848. Registered office: BMA House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JP