ClassCastException: Cannot be cast to BinaryWritable

閲覧: 27 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Han JU

未読、
2013/10/24 9:08:092013/10/24
To: elephant...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to use Spark with Thrift. I use EB's Thrift outputFormat like this:

LzoThriftB64LineOutputFormat.setClassConf(classOf[JUrlLink], job.getConfiguration)
test.saveAsNewAPIHadoopFile(output,
      keyClass = classOf[Void],
      valueClass = classOf[JUrlLink],
      outputFormatClass = classOf[LzoThriftB64LineOutputFormat[JUrlLink]],
      conf = job.getConfiguration)

Basically it just registers the Thrift class and uses the LzoThriftB64LineOutputFormat.

But I keep getting this exception, for both Block and Line output format:

JUrlLink cannot be cast to com.twitter.elephantbird.mapreduce.io.BinaryWritable

I'm using EB 3.0.8, it's a little bit old but it's required by Parquet.

Any suggestion? Thanks!
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送