Counted — the latest Score Voting advocacy org

Clay Shentrup

Jun 6, 2018, 1:04:55 AM6/6/18
to The Center for Election Science
I co-founded this.

We're going to be hosting a candidate event and Score Voting straw poll on June 30th. Incumbent US Congressman can't make it but is sending a representative from his campaign to speak. The ballot will include Plurality Voting and 0-5 Score Voting and we'll tally the results on the spot.

Sara Wolf

Jun 6, 2018, 1:55:57 AM6/6/18
to electio...@googlegroups.com
Looks great!

-Sara Wolk

Chief Petitioner for "STAR Voting for Multnomah County"

Portland Equal Vote

sa...@equal.vote
​www​
.
​starv​
​ting​
.
​us​

www.equal.vote

“The fact is that FPTP, the voting method we use in most of the English-speaking world, is absolutely horrible, and there is reason to believe that reforming it would substantially (though not of course completely) alleviate much political dysfunction and suffering.”

-Jameson Quinn, Election Science expert and PhD candidate in statistics at Harvard University