French Slate to do poll with IRV, Approval, Score

Clay Shentrup

Nov 14, 2016, 12:28:51 PM11/14/16
to The Center for Election Science
In order to again experience the alternative voting systems, we now offer you to test with three primary of the right and center, thanks to this application developed in partnership with our WeDoData partners. Choose from candidates with alternative voting, approval voting (when it comes to just say whether or not it approves a candidate) and voting by note. First results will be available on the application once you have voted, and more detailed numerical results will be published on Slate after the first round of the primary, 20 November.

http://slate.fr/story/127232/vote-primaire-de-droite

Message has been deleted

Clay Shentrup

Nov 22, 2016, 1:28:13 PM11/22/16
to The Center for Election Science
Looks like Score Voting makes little difference here.
Screenshot_20161114-094157.png

Phil Uhrich

Nov 24, 2016, 9:19:23 PM11/24/16
to The Center for Election Science
Interesting that Approval (I Like I do not like) flips the winner and almost every other position compared to range. Approval also has 2k more people voting than range. I wish there was a way to filter out people that didn't vote in both methods, and I wonder what the instructions were.

Clay Shentrup

Jan 23, 2017, 1:00:07 AM1/23/17
to The Center for Election Science