German Pirate Party member discusses strategy and Score Voting

Clay Shentrup

Mar 5, 2013, 1:24:47 AM3/5/13
to electio...@googlegroups.com
http://heptasean.de/piraten/buvoumfrage

This is pretty amazing, because they look at their actual Score Voting data and then try to guess what would have happened with optimal strategy.

Clay Shentrup

Mar 5, 2013, 2:07:13 AM3/5/13
to electio...@googlegroups.com
Here's the raw data:

If anyone could open that with e.g. OpenOffice and then upload it to Google Docs, it would be fantastic as a data source!

William Waugh

Mar 19, 2013, 8:51:15 PM3/19/13
to electio...@googlegroups.com
I could put it in .xls for you or comma-separated.  I don't think I can get Google to swallow it as a spreadsheet manipulable online.  Just a file you would have to download and deal with with your tools.  There are 5057 rows by 58 columns.

William Waugh

May 16, 2015, 7:34:45 PM5/16/15
to electio...@googlegroups.com
This link has died.