San Francisco orgs using cardinal voting

Clay Shentrup

Aug 22, 2015, 1:37:46 PM8/22/15
to The Center for Election Science
Harvey Milk Democratic Club uses 0-5 Score Voting for their endorsements.

San Francisco Bicycle Coalition uses 0-9 Score Voting for their endorsements, with a NOTA option. See here (this was prior to my recommendation to change to a 0-based scale, but I'm told they made that change).

San Francisco Young Democrats uses Approval Voting for their endorsements.

The San Francisco Bay Area Renters Federation (SFBARF) uses 0-5 Score Voting even for endorsements on ballot initiatives, which are pass/fail. See this image.