Planned cities with superior voting methods

Clay Shentrup

Jul 24, 2016, 11:21:59 PM7/24/16
to The Center for Election Science
I want to let everyone know that my current plan is to create a "Silicon Valley startup" aimed at creating planned incorporated cities focusing on sustainability. Incorporating with modern voting methods will be core to the idea. It's somewhat in the vein of this recent YC piece.

This will be a very long-term effort that will require assembling talent from a variety of areas from renewable energy to real estate development to urban planning. But I believe it could work if marketed the right way.

More to follow...

Clay Shentrup

Jul 25, 2016, 3:39:33 AM7/25/16
to The Center for Election Science
Very much a work in progress, but it's a start.

Steve Cobb

Jul 27, 2016, 9:39:42 AM7/27/16
to The Center for Election Science