Upcoming CES Events in June!

cai...@electology.org

May 15, 2018, 1:16:59 PM5/15/18
to The Center for Election Science
Hi everyone!

If you are enjoying engaging in voting method discussions online, you might be interested in joining CES at one of our upcoming charity or social events. We will be in multiple cities across the country, so take a peek to see if your city is on the list.

We will be hosting a number of charity dinners. Seating is limited, so RSVP soon!

Exclusive Charity Dinner in Washington, DC
Monday, June 4th | 6pm

Exclusive Charity Dinner in Philadelphia
Tuesday, June 5th | 6pm

Wednesday, June 6th | 6pm

Monday, June 11th | 6pm

CES will also be hosting social events in New York and San Francisco. Social events are free and open, so RSVP and bring a friend along!

Wednesday, June 6th | 11:30am

Wednesday, June 6th | 1:00pm

Monday, June 11th | 11:30am

Sold? Check out our EventBrite page to RSVP!

------
On the fence?

Here are some extra reasons to join us:

- Your contribution is a charitable deduction for a great cause
- You're going to love the restaurants we picked
- Have fun with fellow supporters and CES leadership
- Learn about the latest CES activities

Interested?

RSVP now so you get your seat! (Doing this now also helps us plan.)

If you haven't already, sign up for the CES Newsletter so that you can receive our monthly updates as well as special emails about events and initiatives.