Presidential debate with Jill Stein (green party) artificially added

Warren D Smith

Sep 27, 2016, 5:12:59 PM9/27/16
to electionscience
http://www.democracynow.org/2016/9/27/expanding_the_debate_jill_stein_debates

written transcript. Also video and/or audio (which I did not try).
Stein was escorted away from the debate site by police, but then
went to the recording studio and contributed her own answers to the
debate questions, played to her via the wonders of tape-delay technology.

--
Warren D. Smith
http://RangeVoting.org <-- add your endorsement (by clicking

Warren D Smith

Oct 5, 2016, 5:23:21 PM10/5/16
to electionscience
http://www.democracynow.org/2016/10/5/expanding_the_debate_green_ajamu_baraka

is the vice-presidential debate artificially expanded via tape-delay technology
to include Ajamu Baraka (Green).

Warren D Smith

Oct 5, 2016, 5:32:14 PM10/5/16
to electionscience
On 10/5/16, Warren D Smith <warre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.democracynow.org/2016/10/5/expanding_the_debate_green_ajamu_baraka
>
> is the vice-presidential debate artificially expanded via tape-delay
> technology
> to include Ajamu Baraka (Green).

And also part II is here (same thing, but it has 2 parts, and the
preceding hyperlink was only part I):
http://www.democracynow.org/2016/10/5/expanding_the_debate_ajamu_baraka_spars

I personally thought a decent case could be made that Jill Stein "won"
the Trump-Clinton
debate, as artificially expanded to include Stein. However, I was not
personally
similarly relatively impressed by Ajamu Baraka's performance here.

Gary Johnson & Bill Weld (Libertarian) were asked to join this
expanded-debate project,
but the Greens said yes and the Libertarians said no.

Warren D Smith

Oct 9, 2016, 11:33:59 PM10/9/16
to electionscience
The 2nd DT-HC debate was allegedly going to be broadcast "expanded" LIVE
with Jill Stein, but actually the attempt almost immediately failed
due to technical difficulties and Stein only came in at the end acting
like just another
talking head commentator.

Allegedly they will do the real expanded debate later, totally non-live.