CMOS Design Challenge

Ankita Pasad

Jan 15, 2015, 2:36:32 PM1/15/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com
Hello Junta,

STAB team takes pride in initiating a new series, named CMOS Design Challenge  wherein you will be able to put your circuit-apti to test and learn in the process. We hope that this initiative will go a long way in helping you develop a knack for circuits.

We are going to roll out the first edition of series on 16th January which will compose of circuit design and analysis problems relevant in the area of Analog CMOS design.

The problems along with the submission guidelines will be put up at STAB website (http://www.stab-iitb.org) on 16th January by 6 pm

Submissions are expected latest by 19th January midnight

So buckle up, t
here are lots of freebies and goodies awaiting you!

Best regards,
Ankita Pasad
Manager, Electronics Club,
STAB

Ankita Pasad

Jan 16, 2015, 8:36:58 AM1/16/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com
Please find the Problem Statement here.
Submit your solutions before 19 Jan, 11:59 pm.

Submission portal will be up tonight at 11 pm. Link will be posted in the trailing mail.

Happy Solving! Lots of freebies and goodies are awaiting you :)

Regards,
Ankita

Ankita Pasad

Jan 20, 2015, 2:35:01 PM1/20/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com
On account of hectic weekdays, deadline for the submissions has been extended to coming Saturday ie 24th Jan, 11:59 pm.

Happy Solving!

Regards,
Ankita