Configuration and usage of HC05 bluetooth module

Aviral Kumar

May 20, 2015, 12:40:32 PM5/20/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com
I am unable to use the HC05 bluetooth module properly. Although the AVR ATMega32 code was verified from internet sources, and the datasheet but the code doesn't work properly. It seems that there is a problem with the configuration of the bluetooth. Kindly help me out with this issue.

Vipul Kute

Jun 8, 2015, 3:50:16 AM6/8/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com

you should implement first UART communication interrupt based with your PC (using max232).

Once it is working properly just make connection to hc-05 module- rx,tx,vcc and ground. (disconnect max232 connection -rx and tx line only).

hc-05 module come with default slave configuration. so you don't need to go into command mode.
install Bluetooth terminal app on your smartphone.

power on your setup.

search for Bluetooth device from Bluetooth terminal app and paired it with default pin 1234.

now you can send char or string from Bluetooth terminal.