Signing off and Introducing the new Managers for 2016-17.

Deepak Goyadi

May 1, 2016, 11:22:17 AM5/1/16
to Electronics Club IITB
Hi All,

It has indeed been a wonderful year as the Manager of Electronics Club and a part of STAB body. Since from the beginning we had given our best to increase the outreach of the club and fulfill its sole purpose. This year we saw a great response from the students as well which include right from attending sessions to participation in competitions and spending whole night tinkering in Hackathon sessions. Being at the center of things we thoroughly enjoyed providing platform for electronics enthu junta.

We had a number of talks, hands-on sessions, and workshops. Our tenure started with the success of ITSP-2015 which saw a great increase in completed projects. Also in XLR8, we never stops experimenting new approaches and this year we had Bluetooth controlled bots instead of traditional RC car and the experiment was quite successful. The actual fun of tinkering is when u spend nights doing some particular project of your interest and for that we had Electrovaganza- a hackathon of its own kind from where many projects came out as the result of a nightout work. Our Other successful experiment was introducing AVR in Line follower competition and to our surprise there were many teams who completed the track using the AVR based bot instead of traditional arduino one. In summary, we had many sessions and competitions which saw a good number of turn-up from the audience and thus making each of them successful.

Myself and Atish have enjoyed managing the club activities. We had many events this year, which wouldn't have been possible without the help of the entire team.
We are extremely grateful to our conveners Shalaka, Avineil, Ritwick, Ajinkya, Meet , Sudeep and Parth for their immense contribution in organizing the club activities throughout the year.

Let me introduce Meet Udeshi and Parth Kothari as the new managers of Electronics Club for the year 2016-2017 .

Both have done an excellent work as conveners. They had been deeply involved in the club activities, from developing demos for electrified sessions to mentoring in 'Techify Your Room' and getting their teams to make a successful prototype. They have also been good orators with sound technical knowledge and a right set of soft skills. With perfect blend of devotion, sincerity and zeal for electronics, we believe Meet and Parth will definitely make great managers.
Both of them have excellent manifestos and lots of plans to take the club to newer heights.

Atish Aloor who has impressed everyone with his dedication and work will be taking over as the STAB-OC 2016-17.

Also Shalaka and Sudeep will be taking over as the Project managers for the coming year.

All the best to all of them for there coming tenure.

Stay Tuned...

Signing off
Deepak Goyadi
Manager,