Re: QEG

Prashant Sohani

May 13, 2014, 2:28:17 AM5/13/14
to stab...@googlegroups.com, elec...@googlegroups.com
Lol, please explain! There's nothing to explain; someone is claiming a perpetual energy machine; which flies in the face of everything we've learnt in physics courses. How can all of it be wrong? Surely that's never, ever happened before!
Oh..wait; #NewtonianMechanics.

If this is your first encounter with this; you may be surprised to know that there is an underground movement of a non-trivial scale, that explores many such 'esoteric' technologies, ranging from free energy to antigravity, and more. It's a wide spectrum, including proposed changes to basic electrodynamics by introducing scalar fields; upto people who experiment with Tesla waves and other ideas.
The full range of what may be possible, is revealed by precious few voices such as Dr. Steven Greer, not to mention the following "deathbed quote":
"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity...Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."
    - Ben Rich, former director of Lockheed Martin

It's rather easy for us to dismiss all this as just money extortion scams based on lies (which nodoubt is true for a lot of them); one common argument being "why doesnt someone submit this to peer-reviewed journals? Or just reveal such a device publicly?" Well.. then one fails to consider that although science as a system may be capable to reach the truth, the agents who carry out science (i.e. us) are often driven by personal and financial incentives, such as the multi-trillion dollar energy sector whose livelihood depends on the non-existence of a free energy device. (For other examples of business bending science, consider how Monsanto constantly bends the laws as well as science, in order to sell GM crops.)

Ultimately it's up to each one of us to genuinely look at the evidence and reach our own conclusion.

To conclude; here are some useful links I've found in the past: tewari.org http://www.free-energy-info.com/ http://www.1stopenergies.com/
And then, here is a complete nutter as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhBymLCRIU8 . How on earth did he land up in TEDx is anybody's guess.

On 1 May 2014 14:12, Pranay Kumar <prana...@gmail.com> wrote:
http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/03/25/qeg-open-sourced/