Invitation to Inclusive Innovations Expo

Ashay Tejwani

May 22, 2014, 4:02:06 PM5/22/14
to Elec-Club Group, roboti...@googlegroups.com, itsp-iitb-2014

Hey,

Passing out, I've hit the end of a long, but awesome journey with ITSP, from working as a freshman on a gesture controlled mouse to becoming a mentor/super-mentor in subsequent years. Glad I got an opportunity to interact with a few projects in slot 1 this year as well. :)

Many of the projects I've worked on grew from ITSP into Technovation, and reached out to people at a national level via media and exhibitions. One of the most overwhelming experiences was the Inclusive Innovations Expo 2013, Pune, where we got a chance to interact with over 1,50,000 people from all walks of life - innovators, vendors, manufacturers, venture capitalists, children and their enthusiastic parents. As the previous Innovation scout for the same, I'd like to extend an invitation to all ITSP participants for:

  1. The Expo, where you can exhibit technically sound projects / projects which try to resolve a particular issue. Many Technovation projects such as Non Contact Emissivity Finder, BlindSight and Parinat had been invited to exhibit last year, along with a few projects under Professors and CTARA.
  2. Pan India Idea competition, which aims to spread the positive message amongst masses that erudite, rich and powerful are not the sole custodian of innovations but the real innovations come from people connected with grass-root problems, living under constrains and have still shown the ‘out-of-box’ thinking to offer scientific and technical solution.

Forwarding a few recent media articles to help get a feel of the scale of the event, I hope to see many awesome projects from the institute at this year's expo.

TOP EXECUTIVES SCOUT FOR INNOVATORS

 Asian Age

 cid:image003.jpg@01CF7351.27AC6B30

PERSISTENT SYSTEMS, INTEL VENTURES INDIA, ZENSAR, DELOITTE JOIN HANDS TO MENTOR PRODUCT INNOVATION MARKET

A clutch of top executives from firms including Persistent Systems, Intel Ventures India, Zensar and Deloitte have joined forces to form 'i4C' that will focus on scouting and mentoring innovators to enhance the product innovation market in India.

TOP EXECUTIVES JOIN FORCES TO PUT INDIA ON INNOVATION MAP

A clutch of top executives from firms including Persistent Systems, Intel Ventures India, Zensar and Deloitte have joined forces to form 'i4C' that will focus on scouting and mentoring innovators to enhance the product innovation market in India.

TOP EXECUTIVES SCOUT FOR INNOVATORS
Deccan Chronicle
A clutch of top executives from firms including Persistent Systems, Intel Ventures India, Zensar and Deloitte have joined forces to form 'i4C' that will focus on scouting and mentoring innovators to enhance the product innovation market in India.

TOP EXECUTIVES FROM INTEL VENTURES INDIA, DELOITTE JOIN FORCES TO PUT INDIA ON PRODUCT INNOVATION MAP
Economic Times
A clutch of top executives from firms including Persistent Systems, Intel Ventures India, Zensar and Deloitte have joined forces to form 'i4C' that will focus on scouting and mentoring innovators to enhance the product innovation market in India.

TOP EXECUTIVES JOIN HANDS TO MENTOR PRODUCT INNOVATION IN INDIA
Firstpost
A clutch of top executives from firms including Persistent Systems, Intel Ventures India, Zensar and Deloitte have joined forces to form 'i4C' that will focus on scouting and mentoring innovators to enhance the product innovation market in India.

Yours Technically,

Ashay Tejwani,
MEMS, IIT-B