Project on Women Empowerment

Chetan Agrawal

May 7, 2015, 8:19:58 AM5/7/15
to roboti...@googlegroups.com, elec...@googlegroups.com, aeromode...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

Women of the world do 66% of work, produce 50% of food yet earn 10% of income and own 1% of land!

Empowering women and girls is not only the right thing to do: It’s also smart economics and vital to ending poverty and boosting shared prosperity

I personally feel very deeply about this subject and believe in standing up for myself and for those who are in need. I really need to help those women who are mistreated, abused and molested using technology. Providing them the respect, support and advice should be one of the most important concerns of youth, given that a large part of female kind  suffer these kind of mishaps.

TechGSR aka Technical Geek Social Responsibility is a joint socio technical initiative of NSS IIT Bombay & STAB. It aims to bring in social change using technological solutions. I, Bhavya Senwar (final year DD, aero) is working on a project theme, Women Empowerment. Interested people who wants to work for the cause, do fill this form.

Regards,
Bhavya Senawar
Final Year DD,
Aero department