ITSP 2015!

Electronics Club IITB

Mar 18, 2015, 7:10:24 PM3/18/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com

From Airplane to Disposable Razor,
From Electric Guitar to the weapon Taser,
From Microwave oven to your pet's Kitty Litter,
From Transistor radio to the Breath-a-lyzer,
Ideas simple & small, but Impacts much larger
Were the works of the crazy,
Who knew the 'Joy of Learning by Doing'.

Not for the easy-give-up-types or the weak-hearted,
Your ‪#‎MaukaMauka‬ to ideate, innovate and create,
A platform unique to our institute in the nation,
STAB presents, ‪#‎ITSP2015‬

Orientation: Friday, 20th March, 9PM @LH102.

Also get introduced to ISPA (Institute Summer Project Allocation)
your gateway to research.

An idea and enthusiasm is all that you need, leave the rest to us.
See you soon!
STAB team and Academic Council 2015-16.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcB_bDiuAwo&feature=youtu.be

Surender Singh Lamba

Mar 26, 2015, 12:38:26 PM3/26/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com, elec...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to build a brain computer interface, a basic one which can control a basic rc car to move on our thoughts.. well there are devices already available in the market based on this, but i want to make one of my own, i have a design in my head for the headset, which would basically will be 3d printed and will have the sensors to take up and amplify the signals received which would then be processed using matlab; the rest is an easy task of communicating with the onboard bluetooth device. I also speculate its potential use to help the paralyzed patients to type on a software which i believe would not be a tougher task.