Nominations Invited: Institute Technical Posts

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Atish Aloor

未读,
2015年3月28日 10:36:332015/3/28
收件人 elec...@googlegroups.com
Greetings to all tech enthusiast freshies of our institute!

Call for nominations: Technical Secretaries and Club Conveners 2015-16

Why should you apply?

IIT Bombay is a beautiful place and what makes it so is the student community here. Brimming with enthusiasm, very lively and extremely helpful. We are among the most wonderful student community in the nation.

Among all the wonderful activities in the institute, Tech is a relatively new addition. The current structure of student technical body in the institute is not more than 6 years old. But in such a short span, there has been a great rise in number of people pursuing tech not only as a hobby but as a complement to the high quality engineering education in our institute. All this has been possible because of the determined efforts of student leaders who held the posts in institute tech councils.
Now it's your turn. Since the tech scene is still in it's infancy, those among you who are hard-core hands-on techies and at the same time aspire to be leaders of tomorrow, have an opportunity to come, work and bring about a change that's here to remain for long. You can become a part of the this structure as either of the following two:

As Technical Secretary of your hostel, you'll be holding an official position of responsibility under the Student Gymkhana and be involved in contributing to the tech scene in the hostel and institute level. From hostel tech room to GC's, who'll have a say in how they should be.
Or as the Conveners of one of the six hobby clubs, Technovation and Tinkerers' Lab you'll be responsible for increasing the reach and impact of the clubs, and fulfilling the vision for the club that you'll set with your managers.

Regards,
STAB team 2015-16
回复全部
回复作者