[EC] Session on Processing and 'Techify Your Room'

Ankita Pasad

Mar 9, 2015, 11:40:24 AM3/9/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com, roboti...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

This Saturday we are organizing a session on Processing which will be followed immediately by a TYR ('Techify Your Room').

Processing is a very diverse and easy to use open source platform for a plethora of applications from image processing, graphics, communications and wireless and GUI development. Plus it can be interfaced with sensors and development boards like arduino and rpi, this flexibility and diversity paves way to new and interesting projects (not kidding). This TYR is solely organised to apply all that you have learned throughout the year by being a part of electronics club.
Do attend the session and the TYR, we promise the projects are epic and it will be a memorable experience.

Kindly register for the session and TYR at http://goo.gl/forms/iC1FBQl8ps
Kapish!

PS: We are sorry that TYR on AVR didn't happen; but the coming TYR has lots in store for you!

Regards,

Ankita Pasad
Manager, Electronics Club
STAB

Ankita Pasad

Mar 10, 2015, 4:42:33 AM3/10/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com, roboti...@googlegroups.com
Kindly register at http://goo.gl/forms/6XI2cxHhts

Regards,
Ankita

Ankita Pasad

Mar 14, 2015, 1:04:10 AM3/14/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com, roboti...@googlegroups.com

REMINDER!
Get fully charged laptops with processing software installed from https://processing.org/download/

Linux users - Follow this tutorial step-by-step.

riddhish bhalodia

Mar 17, 2015, 3:53:40 AM3/17/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com, roboti...@googlegroups.com
Please find the slides of the session here.
Apologies for the delay.

Riddhish Bhalodia
Manager,Electronics Club
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay