set ISE_C_COMPILER=msc_vc140 and espawn.exe -l

已查看 161 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

gerrit.leder

未读,
2017年6月21日 09:45:112017/6/21
收件人 Eiffel Users
Hello all,

trying to setup estudio 16.05 gpl with visual studio 2017 community edition installed:

my environment variable is set, but espawn.exe -l says:

C:\Eiffel_Software\EiffelStudio_16.05_GPL\tools\spec\win64\bin>espawn.exe -l
Eiffel Environment Command Spawn Utility - Version: 16.05
Copyright Eiffel Software 1985-2016. All Rights Reserved.

Available C/C++ compilers:

   No applicable compilers could be found.

How do I use other compiler than mingw?

Thanks in advance!
Gerrit

Alexander Kogtenkov

未读,
2017年6月21日 09:56:022017/6/21
收件人 eiffel...@googlegroups.com
According to release notes

    https://www.eiffel.org/doc/eiffelstudio/Release%20notes%20for%20EiffelStudio%2017.05

support for Visual Studio 2017 has been added in EiffelStudio 17.05. It is not available in earlier versions.

Alexander Kogtenkov

Среда, 21 июня 2017, 16:45 +03:00 от "gerrit.leder" <gerrit...@gmail.com>:

gerrit.leder

未读,
2017年6月29日 09:41:472017/6/29
收件人 Eiffel Users、kwa...@mail.ru
Thanks for the information!

Now I installed estudio 17.05 gpl for windows 10 and winsdk 10, but cannot find the compiler, too:

C:\Eiffel_Software\EiffelStudio_17.05_GPL\tools\spec\win64\bin>espawn.exe -l
Eiffel Environment Command Spawn Utility - Version: 17.05
Copyright Eiffel Software 1985-2017. All Rights Reserved.

Available C/C++ compilers:

   No applicable compilers could be found.

How come?

Emmanuel Stapf

未读,
2017年6月29日 09:43:472017/6/29
收件人 eiffel...@googlegroups.com、kwa...@mail.ru
The windows SDK does not contain the C compiler anymore. You need to install VisualStudio.

Manu