help with my FAS class.

Amon Nunes

Dec 2, 2019, 10:17:37 AM12/2/19
to Eiffel Users
so, as i was just starting my Eiffel journey i wanted to decode a file system i designed for an "engine" i'm trying to make using Eiffel. so i took the first step and tried to do this .e file within EiffelStudio after i've created my first project there.
https://pastebin.com/1S5bfcRz

the thing is i want the .e file to load the selected input file so i can write parts of the .e file so the file could be read in a more capable manner. as for the file itself, i designed an encryption<->decryption routine for it through another programming language that works like a "script" of some sort. but i want the .e file to focus on the decryption routine so that the encryption routine implemented into the file can be "decoded" successfully so that said file can have most of its contents read. then i want to have the contents stored into an array, or a list of some sort. then i want another class to take care of the arrays that have been created to select a "content file" to be loaded within the engine, at which point another file is used which contains the "content file" to be read there in the first place, deploying a different decryption routine for that one so anything in there can be read much more cleanly.

but i want to focus on this class only, not "another class" that i've talked about. any ideas?