MongoDB EIffel Driver

javier hector

Apr 20, 2018, 10:28:48 PM4/20/18
to Eiffel Users

Mongo-Eiffel-Driver it's a Wrapper of MongoDB C API, it also has a BSON wrapper for Eiffel.
At the moment the wrapper is under development.

Check the blog to learn more about it.

/Javier

Colin Adams

Apr 21, 2018, 12:59:25 AM4/21/18
to eiffel...@googlegroups.com
Interesting.

I once wrote BSON and MongoDB libraries for Eiffel, as we were investigating use of MongoDB. I wanted to release these as open source, but I was unable to get the go-ahead from management :-(

javier hector

Apr 21, 2018, 9:01:24 AM4/21/18
to Eiffel Users
Hi Colin,

On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 1:59:25 AM UTC-3, colinpauladams wrote:
Interesting.
It should be interesting to get your feedback since you have already had experience with it.
Feel free to send pull requests, help and collaboration is more than welcome.

I once wrote BSON and MongoDB libraries for Eiffel, as we were investigating use of MongoDB.
Did you wrote them in pure Eiffel or as a wrapper of MongoDB C driver? Initially, I wrote a basic BSON prototype in Eiffel but then I move to the C wrapper since it easy
to keep the code up to date.

On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 at 03:28 javier hector <javier...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mongo-Eiffel-Driver it's a Wrapper of MongoDB C API, it also has a BSON wrapper for Eiffel.
At the moment the wrapper is under development.

Check the blog to learn more about it.

/Javier

/Javier

Colin Adams

Apr 23, 2018, 6:39:51 AM4/23/18
to eiffel...@googlegroups.com
Both the MongoDB and BSON libraries were written in pure Eiffel.