Re: [Eiffel Account] New Trial EiffelStudio license BB2MMCESHUTC3AU5

john s wolter

Jun 17, 2021, 8:43:43 PM6/17/21
to eiffel...@googlegroups.com
I have installed the latest EiffelStudio but have an unexpected result.  The more premium trial version license appears to be active.

My intent was to install the Open Source community version & use that ahead.  I don't want to use any of the Studio's premium features inadvertently & then have to spend time refactoring those out later.

Let me know how I can install a license key for the Open Source version.

Thank you for your help on this matter

Cheers, John S. Wolter

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 12:26 AM <nor...@eiffel.com> wrote:
Dear johnswolter,

You have a new "Trial" EiffelStudio license BB2MMCESHUTC3AU5.

The license is associated with your account "johnswolter" (email "johns...@wolterworks.com").

Please visit https://account.eiffel.com/ .

Click here to download EiffelStudio.

You will find the many resources we offer to our users to make the most of the features of EiffelStudio at https://www.eiffel.com/resources/.

For technical questions please join the EiffelStudio user group at https://groups.google.com/g/eiffel-users.

For specific questions and to access the support level you selected at the time of your purchase please visit the support website.

Best regards,
The Eiffel Software Team

Connect with us ...

Please feel free to contact us at https://account.eiffel.com/ for any questions you may have.

-- This email is generated automatically, and the address is not monitored for responses. If you try contacting us by using "reply", you will not receive an answer.