Eiffel CMS / ROC

Richard

Sep 17, 2019, 8:18:34 AM9/17/19
to Eiffel Users
I am interested taking a peek behind the curtains of the Eiffel.org implementation.

I located the CMS in the distribution and compiled the DEMO website in local mode. I can nicely start and connect to the CMS demo server.

But I get stuck with the initial page, asking me to sign-in.

Any help pointing me to the configuration definition etc that defines the admins name and password is appreciated.

Note: the documentation is very very frugal ;)   -  I guess I will also need to look at Drupal to see the inspiration to this package.

jocelyn.fiat

Sep 17, 2019, 8:30:03 AM9/17/19
to Eiffel Users
Hi,

This readme may help

By default, the account is "admin" and "istrator#" for the password.

-- Jocelyn

Richard

Sep 17, 2019, 8:55:03 AM9/17/19
to Eiffel Users
Thanks, I had that documentation but totally missed the admin account specs line.

Back in Business in the admin account on the local server now.

Regards . Richard

Richard

Sep 17, 2019, 3:26:09 PM9/17/19
to Eiffel Users
Just a short feedback: works nicely after one gets the hang on the configuration ;)