EiffelStore DataView documentation

howard.thomson

Jan 18, 2020, 5:21:52 PM1/18/20
to Eiffel Users
Hi,

I have just been browsing the online documentation for the DataView cluster in EiffelStore.

Incidentally, clicking on the link to the DV_TABLE_COMPONENT class [under 3.3 Model cluster structure]
results in:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Can anyone point me to any example code that demonstrates a minimal program that uses the DataView cluster,
as I have been unable to find one in the Eiffel installation ?

Regards,

Howard

Jocelyn Fiat

Jan 20, 2020, 9:14:37 AM1/20/20
to Eiffel Users
The permission access issue is now fixed.
The corresponding documentation files for the store_dataview libraries were not generated, and not on the site.

Regards,
-- Jocelyn

Jocelyn
Eiffel Software
https://www.eiffel.com
Customer support: https://support.eiffel.com
User group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/eiffel-users

howard.thomson

Jan 20, 2020, 3:17:55 PM1/20/20
to Eiffel Users
Hi Jocelyn,

What is the https://www.eiffel.org/doc/solutions/EiffelStore_DataView_Cluster page, if not documentation for the store_dataview libraries ?

Regards,

Howard

Jocelyn Fiat

Jan 21, 2020, 3:33:40 AM1/21/20
to Eiffel Users
I meant the documentation generated from EiffelStudio for the code.

i.e what ever is inside https://www.eiffel.org/doc-static/version/*/libraries is html pages generated using the EiffelStudio documentation tool.
By the way, the Dataview is now a library by itself, and not included in EiffelStore store.ecf library.