Symbolic Loops still failing to compile

Larry Rix

Jun 23, 2020, 9:21:06 AM6/23/20
to Eiffel Users
With the following installation:

Installation information:
Version = EiffelStudio 19.12 (19.12.10.3819 Community Edition - win64)
Monitor DPI = 96

$ISE_EIFFEL = C:\Program Files\Eiffel Software\EiffelStudio 19.12 GPL
$ISE_LIBRARY = C:\Program Files\Eiffel Software\EiffelStudio 19.12 GPL
$ISE_PLATFORM = win64
$ISE_C_COMPILER = msc_vc140

The following loops fail to compile (syntax errors) (see: https://github.com/ljr1981/etraining)

Larry Rix

Jun 23, 2020, 9:21:56 AM6/23/20
to Eiffel Users
See the {LOOPS_TEST_SET} class and the "symbolic_loop_tests" feature.

Gary Smithrud (GMS134)

Jun 23, 2020, 11:19:48 AM6/23/20
to eiffel...@googlegroups.com
I suggest the latest beta (which is what 19.12 actually is...a beta).

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2020, at 9:21 AM, Larry Rix <lar...@moonshotsoftware.com> wrote:

See the {LOOPS_TEST_SET} class and the "symbolic_loop_tests" feature.

Larry Rix

Jun 23, 2020, 11:37:44 AM6/23/20
to Eiffel Users
Hi Gary!

I have been resisting using a beta. Also, I forgot to mention that clicking on the "check for updates" in the Help > About dialog informs me that I am using the latest version. So, I suppose I will limp along until a new release of ES is out. Perhaps we'll have a 20.06 or so, soon! :-)

Joseph Caristena

Jun 26, 2020, 7:02:50 AM6/26/20
to eiffel...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I am a new user.
I would like to know if there is a version for windows of RoboScoop.
Thanks