EiffelStudio & fish shell

已查看 16 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Saša Janiška

未读,
2020年1月15日 10:37:202020/1/15
收件人 eiffel-users
Hello,

today, after receiving reply from technical support, I noticed that my
installation problems of ES are due to fish shell since the same setup
does work under bash, so I'm interested if anyone using Linux, can
confirm that attempt to launch ES under fish shell with the following
variables configured in ~/.config/fish/confg.fish (adjust paths):

set ISE_EIFFEL /home/gour/opt/Eiffel_19.12
set ISE_PLATFORM linux-x86-64
set -g -x PATH $PATH $ISE_EIFFEL/studio/spec/$ISE_PLATFORM/bin

does or does not work?

Sincerely,
Saša

--
An intelligent person does not take part in the sources of misery,
which are due to contact with the material senses. O son of Kuntī,

--
The working senses are superior to dull matter; mind is higher
than the senses; intelligence is still higher than the mind;

Jocelyn Fiat

未读,
2020年1月15日 16:10:432020/1/15
收件人 Eiffel Users
Hi

Trying on Ubuntu, under fish shell. I made it work as expected.

Can you try to use "set -x " also for ISE_EIFFEL and ISE_PLATFORM
They are required for child process, not only to set the PATH

Regards,
-- Jocelyn

Jocelyn
Eiffel Software
https://www.eiffel.com
Customer support: https://support.eiffel.com
User group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/eiffel-users

Saša Janiška

未读,
2020年1月15日 23:55:212020/1/15
收件人 eiffel...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 22:10:29 +0100
Jocelyn Fiat <jf...@eiffel.com> wrote:

> Can you try to use "set -x " also for ISE_EIFFEL and ISE_PLATFORM
> They are required for child process, not only to set the PATH

That was it!! Now it works. :-D

Sincerely,
Saša

--
The senses are so strong and impetuous, O Arjuna,
that they forcibly carry away the mind even of a man

Larry Rix

未读,
2020年1月16日 09:02:452020/1/16
收件人 Eiffel Users
Don't forget to mark it as "Complete" :-)
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子