Short Learning Eiffel Videos

Larry Rix

Nov 16, 2020, 12:35:18 PM11/16/20
to Eiffel Users
What is your feedback on the format and presentation?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9JgTngKbj4cqEKSJuxuGK3OpftsMFoC

Chris Tillman

Nov 17, 2020, 1:20:47 AM11/17/20
to eiffel...@googlegroups.com
I think they're really quite cute. Just a tidbit at a time. The use of the floating arrows in sync with the audio is nice.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 6:35 AM Larry Rix <lar...@moonshotsoftware.com> wrote:
What is your feedback on the format and presentation?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9JgTngKbj4cqEKSJuxuGK3OpftsMFoC

Chris Tillman
Developer

Larry Rix

Nov 17, 2020, 6:06:21 AM11/17/20
to Eiffel Users
Thanks for the feedback, Chris!

Yes—the goal was to deliver know-how in very small chunks. These are fun and pretty simple to build.

I have been building them in either response to people asking me questions or as I am reviewing OOSC-2 once more.

Larry Rix

Nov 17, 2020, 10:12:58 PM11/17/20
to Eiffel Users

Chris Tillman

Nov 19, 2020, 12:49:59 AM11/19/20
to eiffel...@googlegroups.com
Funnest explanation of SCOOP yet, I'm sure!

--
Chris Tillman
Developer

Larry Rix

Nov 20, 2020, 11:13:10 AM11/20/20
to Eiffel Users
That's what I thought as well once it was done :-)