19.05 / Windows 10 - UI resolution issues

11 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Thomas Beale

ongelezen,
30 nov 2019, 11:13:3430-11-2019
aan Eiffel Users
The 19.05 UI is a mess of mismatched icons sizes and also behaviour on my hi-res laptop screen and my normal-res second screen. Here's a sample when viewed on the second screen:

ES19.05_res_fail.png

See the highlighted icons - they are probably scaled correctly on the second screen, but nothing else is - it's all gigantic.
On the hi-res laptop screen, these icons are literally miniscule, but other things are normal size.
On neither screen is the UI working properly. This is going from 18.07, which was working correctly on exactly the same OS, physical computer set up etc.

- thomas

Richard

ongelezen,
30 nov 2019, 18:23:1530-11-2019
aan Eiffel Users
Just a note: I have seen signs that current bitmaps are getting transitioned to SVG and will be nicley scalable at that time.
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten